Keep Your IDs and Passwords Confidential
· Do not share with anyone.
· You are responsible and accountable for all activities conducted via your accounts. Do not email your Student ID and Password to anyone.
· Do not key in your Student ID and Password at any unfamiliar site. Hackers may steal your account information.
· Do not record your password on any medium, e.g. on paper, soft copy file or handheld device as others may pick it up.
· Ensure you have setup the necessary challenge questions or information for Password Reset.
· Avoid using the same password for your Student account and your personal email accounts such as Gmail or Yahoo etc. as this may allow the attacker to easily access your other accounts with the new keyword
· If you suspect your Student account password has been compromised, change your password at the official NP Student Password Change and report to Dora.ItCare@np.edu.sg immediately.
More information is available at http://www.np.edu.sg/aup
MeL – CC IT Helpdesk for IT-related Resources
Students may find IT-related information and course-specific software on MeL -> My Community -> CC IT Helpdesk.
NPal Student Self Service Maintenance
· Sun, 6 Aug 2017, 9:00am to 4:00pm
NPal Student Self Service will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
Please email to Dora.ITCare@np.edu.sg should you require further information or clarification.