Official NP SMS Channel
SMS sent by NP will be from the short code NgeeAnnPoly.
In times of emergency, eg. BCR, Security, Health related matters,staff may receive urgent SMS notification on their NPal registered mobile number.
To remain contactable, please update your latest mobile number in NPal2 Self Service. Go to Self Service > Personal Information > Phone Numbers:
mStaff Mobile App – New Leave Options
Download the latest version of the mStaff mobile app to view new Leave options:
1) Addition of Country field selection and link to e-register to MFA for overseas leave
2) Addition of With or Without MC indicator for Medical Leave
3) Restriction on 2-day limit for Medical Leave without MC
4) Addition of Child Name selection for Child Care Leave
5) Allowing half day leave application for Child Care Leave
If you have already installed mStaff, an in-app notification to download the new version will be displayed when you access it.
Tapping on “Download” will bring you to the instruction page to install the latest version of the App.
For Android devices,
Get the latest version of mStaff app from the Google Play store.
For iOS/Apple devices,
a. If you are installing a fresh copy of mStaff on iPhone/iPad and encounter the ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ pop-up, please follow the steps below to rectify the issue:
Go to iPhone/iPad Settings → General → Profile & Device Management or
Device Management → Ngee Ann Polytechnic → Trust "Ngee Ann Polytechnic".
b. If you encounter error while trying to update the latest app, please restart your mobile device or uninstall the existing app before installing the new version from the following link:
Microsoft Word/PDF Conversion
We have received enquiries on Microsoft Word document/PDF conversion. Good news! You can convert Microsoft Word document to PDF directly using Microsoft Word 2013 or 2016 which is installed in your NICE laptops.
Please refer to the steps below for conversion of the Word file to PDF on Microsoft Word and vice versa.
Conversion of Microsoft Word Document to PDF Format on Microsoft Word
1) Go to “File” >> “Save As”
2) Select PDF under the “Save as type” and click “Save” button.
Conversion of PDF to Microsoft Word using Microsoft Word
1) In Microsoft Word, go to “File” >> “Open” to select the PDF document that you want to convert to a Word document.
2) You will see a pop-up message as shown below stating the converted document will not be exactly the same as the original. Select “OK” and after a brief pause your PDF will open in Word.
3) You may proceed to edit and save the converted document in Word.
· Fri, 16 Jun 2017, 6:00pm to Mon, 19 Jun 2017, 8:00am
All NPal2 services will be unavailable during maintenance period.
Please email to Support@np.edu.sg should you require further information or clarification.