4 May 2017, staff may only use Whole-Of-Government (WoG) notebooks, WoG user accounts, and WoG RSA tokens to access GeBiz and other Government Intranet services such as the Government Intranet Portal.
Staff would no longer be able to use their NP computers to access the Government Intranet Government Intranet services including sites such as :
· Bulk Tender Information
· Government Intranet Portal
· Government Circulars
You may find more info about WoG
Staff and students can now connect to
NPWirelessx without having to setup the wireless profile on their laptops.
Please follow the one-time setup below to connect to NPWirelessx.
1) Select “NPWirelessx” and click “Connect”.
2) You will be prompted a connection confirmation message. Click on “Connect”.
3) Key in your NPNet credential and click “OK”.
4) You will be prompted another connection confirmation. Click on “Connect”.
5) You are successfully connected to NPWirelessx
IT Service Portal for Staff
We have migrated our CC IT Helpdesk Self-Service (Lotus Notes) to SharePoint. It is now known as
IT Service Portal for staff with a new look and layout.
It consolidates the existing IT Policies, IT New and Events, IT Training Schedule and Materials, as well as Service Forms.
Instead of a list of FAQs, the
Virtual Assistant (VA) – “Ask Support” will take in your question and provide an answer. It is available 24/7 to assist you with your IT queries.
It’s learning. Do be patient with it.
Where is the link to the IT Service Portal?
1) Click on https://npweb.np.edu.sg/np/helpdesk (Bookmark this)
On Staff Portal Login Page
On Staff Portal Homepage.
· Sat, 6 May 2017, 10:00am - 12:00noon
Intermittent access to MeL during the maintenance period.
· Sun, 7 May 2017, 9:00am – 4:00pm
All NPal2 services will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
Please email to
Support@np.edu.sg should you require further information or clarification.