mStaff Mobile App Update - Training Modules added
We are pleased to inform you the Training (Learning Management) modules are now available on mStaff Mobile App. The features available in this release include:
1) Training application (for in-house programmes and in-department programmes only)
2) Training evaluation
3) Evaluation review (for reporting officers only)
For Android devices,
Update the mStaff app via the Google Play store.
For iOS/Apple devices,
a. If you are installing a fresh copy of mStaff on iPhone/iPad and encounter the ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ pop-up, please follow the steps below to rectify the issue:
Go to Settings → General → Profile & Device Management or
Device Management → Ngee Ann Polytechnic → Trust "Ngee Ann Polytechnic".
b. If you encounter error while trying to update the latest app, please restart your mobile device or uninstall the existing app before installing the new version from the following link:
mStudent Mobile App Update
mStudent mobile app has been updated with the following new features:
1) New ‘Lifestyle’ feature has been added
- Get your NP merchandise through Ngee Ann Shop
- Click on Notebook Sale for notebook models and learn about mobile eLearning (MeL)
- Interested to learn French, Korean, Japanese? Tap on Learn Foreign Languages to learn more
2) An in-app notification is displayed whenever a newer version is available for download.
- Tapping on “Download” will bring you to AppStore or PlayStore for installation.
Please email to
Support@np.edu.sg should you require further information or clarification.