Wondering which canteen is less crowded for lunch?
Just login to the mStudent mobile app, go to
WiFi@Canteen to find out.
This crowd sensing system leverages on the connections to NPWireless to estimate the number of people at each canteen.
Personal Data Protection – Managing Personal Information
In organizing events or activities, you may be handling personal data, such as full name, mobile number, email address etc.
Here are some good practices when collecting and processing data.
1. Obtain consent from individual.
2. Collect minimum sensitive data. Avoid full NRIC number.
3. Protect the data file with strong password and encrypt it.
4. Do not store personal data in public cloud services eg. Google docs, Dropbox,
5. Delete the data when it is no longer required.
Watch this NP video clip on Personal Data Protection >
https://ivid.np.edu.sg/video/play/76140 to learn more about how to handle and protect the data collected.
No scheduled maintenance for the month of May.
Please send an email to
Dora.ITCare@np.edu.sg should you require further information or clarification