Walkabout SG is an annual city-wide open house for technology companies. The public would be able to visit and learn more about the technology companies in Singapore in this event. This year’s Walkabout SG is happening on Friday, 22nd September 2017.
You may check out participating companies and sign up for a self-guided tour at Walkabout SG website
For more information, please visit Walkabout SG website
Better Protect Your Social Media Accounts
Recently, millions of Instagram’s accounts have been affected by latest hacker attack. As account hijacking are getting more frequent of late, it is recommended to adopt the following security measures for your social media accounts such as Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.
· Set complex password – A minimum of 8 characters consisting of alphabets,
numbers, and symbols. Eg.: S@f3+Pa$$w09D
· Update your social media account password from time to time
· Activate two-factor authentication (if available) for your social media accounts
· Do NOT click on any suspicious link or attachment you received
• Fri, 8th Sep 2017, 10pm to Wed, 20th Sep 2017, 8am
MeL system will shut down during the period. Please avoid using MeL during that period.
NPal Student Self Service Maintenance
• Sun, 17 Sep 2017, 9am to 4pm
NPal Student Self Service Maintenance will be unavailable during maintenance period.
Please email to Dora.ITCare@np.edu.sg should you require further information or clarification.