Students can now connect to
NPWirelessx without having to setup the wireless profile on their laptops.
Please follow the one-time setup below to connect to NPWirelessx.
1) Select “NPWirelessx” and click “Connect”.
2) You will be prompted a connection confirmation message. Click on “Connect”.
3) Key in your student credential and click “OK”.
4) You will be prompted another connection confirmation. Click on “Connect”.
5) You are successfully connected to NPWirelessx
Internet Use Policy
All students are reminded
NOT to download or upload unauthorised, unlicensed or illegal media contents such videos, music, games, software, etc, on campus.
This is as stated in the
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) clause:
" 7.5 Users shall not upload or download, send or post, enter or publish any content to the Internet that is objectionable or illegal under the Singapore Law. "
· Sat, 6 May 2017, 10:00am - 12:00noon
Intermittent access to MeL during the maintenance period.
NPal Student Maintenance
· Sun, 7 May 2017, 9:00am – 4:00pm
All NPal Student services will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
Please email to
Dora.ITCare@np.edu.sg should you require further information or clarification.