Personal Data at Work
Do's and Don'ts with Personal Data
mStaff Mobile App Update
Colleagues are advised to update their mStaff mobile app as there are new enhancements made to the mobile app. For Android devices , colleagues may update the mStaff app via the Google Play store.
iOS devices, colleagues must
uninstall the existing mStaff app which is on their mobile device, and re-install the app via:-
1) Scanning the QR code below:
2) Go to
Azure RMS – How to Login to Office for Azure RMS
Azure Rights Management or Azure RMS is a Microsoft Office encryption method that protects your documents against unauthorized access. Use RMS to control who can read or edit selected Office document.
To access RMS documents, staff need to click on the “Sign In” option at the top right corner of their Microsoft Office programmes with their full email address eg. email@example.com as UserID followed by your NPNet password. Below are the steps to login to Microsoft Office:
1) Open any Microsoft Office application – Word, Excel, or Powerpoint.
2) At the top-right corner, click on “Sign-in”.
3) On the Sign In prompt, key in your short-name NP email (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) and click on “Next”.
4) On the following screen, key in your NPNet password and click on “Enter”.
5) If the login is successful, you will see your name at the top-right corner.
To encrypt your document with Azure RMS, please go to File >> Info >> Protect Document >> Restrict Access.
Sat, 11 Mar 2017
Slow Internet access on campus during the maintenance period.
Sat 18 Mar 2017
Please email to
Support@np.edu.sg should you require further information or clarification.